Avaya provides a complete portfolio of business phones and communications endpoints. We offer devices for use at desks, in conference rooms, and across campuses. We support in-office, mobile, remote, and video users. Avaya phones are supported on Avaya Call Control platforms. We also have Open SIP phones that are compatible for third-party hosted call control platforms. Contact us to start a conversation about the right phones for your business communications.
- Engage using an innovative, all-glass, dedicated desktop device. Use voice, chat, and collaboration apps through one-touch connections. There are no unnatural breaks or pauses. And no need to manage multiple devices for engagement.
- Mesh unique custom experiences into your workflows and business processes. This powerful, customizable device gives you the advantages of a deskphone and the flexibility of an application platform.
- Deliver a rich and vibrant user experience. Use the Avaya Equinox™ Experience on Avaya Vantage to give users rich features and applications. If you’ve been using Avaya Equinox on mobile, there’s no interface learning curve. Or, go with the basic package for Avaya Vantage—this app focuses on audio and video calling and the most commonly used calling features.
- Support third-party hosted call control platforms, like Broadsoft and Zang™ Office, by running the Avaya Vantage™ Open client on your Avaya Vantage device. Or meet the need with Avaya Open SIP Phones.
- Achieve complete business application integration by using the Avaya Breeze™ Client SDK with Vantage to create custom client applications. Focus on the specific needs of your industry—healthcare, hospitality, government, retail, entertainment, more.
- Skip the standardized, canned, pre-set communications solutions that you’ve adapted—or creatively force fit—into your world. Vantage fits well into the big picture of devices with customization and feature development.
- Consider design: contemporary form factor, signature audio excellence, capacitive touch screen, no mechanical buttons, and an optional handset.